Security is fast catching attention to most people with recurring domestic crimes and rising global terrorism like the 9/11 attack. Families are slowly installing home security devices and even keeping their children at home with home schooling. Popular among home security devices are home fire security and safety devices. From fire and smoke alarms to leak detectors, fire extinguishers, fire retardant liquids and portable escape ladder.
Though home security is becoming an increasing need, the home fire security business is largely untapped. This is more obvious in developing and underdeveloped countries, where firefighting facilities are not extensively developed. Thus, the business holds large potential earnings.
Entering in home security business is difficult unless you do the following:
1. study fire prevention and safety;
2. research the best and most reasonable priced firefighting equipment;
3. join fire security and safety groups;
4. attend fire safety exhibits and seminar;
5. screen the pre-selected firefighting equipment;
6. finalize joint venture agreement with supplier;
7. learn marketing and selling products;
8. train salesmen about fire security and safety;
Studying fire prevention and safety and its equipment is the first important step that any planning entrepreneur should undertake. It is through these extensive studies that home fire security and safety business is best understood.
Joining and attending fire security and safety groups, exhibits and seminar are the most important steps because business networks and supply chains are established. These groups and events will provide you the widest choice of home fire security and safety equipment. Complete choices eventually will provide your business the best equipment—your product and service, per se. Of course, the equipment should undergo extensive product screening.
Groups, exhibits and seminar will also seek the best supplier or joint venture partners. When you find your best suppliers, you should instantly finalize joint venture agreement to secure quality home fire security and safety equipment.
Here's to your success
"Award Winning Entrepreneur, and Joint Venture Specialist, Rivers Corbett offers an exclusive and exciting opportunity to a limited number of entrepreneurs who are looking to steer clear of the typical ''Get Rich Quick'' hype. Click on http://myinternetbiz.ca for more information.
- Rivers Corbett
- Rivers Corbett, MBA is an award winning entrepreneur, speaker, and author of "13 Fears of Entrepreneurs" He has received numerous business honors including Entrepreneur of the Year, Canada's Hottest Start-ups List and Canada's Fastest Growing Companies list through Profit magazine and most recently recognized as one of Canada's 10 Mentor RockStars.. Rivers is presently a member of Startup Canada's National Advisory Council, founding entrepreneur of StartUP Fredericton & the "Entrepreneur in Residence" at the University of New Brunswick. His real joy and expertise is being a StartUP Advisor and "zagging while everyone else zigs"...like his two newest businesses ventures the Relish Gourmet Burgers restaurant chain and TheRockStar StartUP for StartUP entrepreneurs. Oh... he is also the leader of a team of over 25 chefs through his other company The Chef Group. Not bad for a guy who hates to cook. Always looking for a new idea to help businesses' succeed...this is his newest marketing discovery for StartUPs The Lyoness Advantage. "Rivers is a 21st century entrepreneur, he's the one to watch" - Jim Gilbert: Canada's Huggable Car Dealer!