I think a pattern is tarting here but then again...I am a firm believer..I don;t have all the good ideas nor do I know everything. I hope you were sitting down when you read that.
But...here's another great article on online joint ventures that is NOT mine. Enjoy your day!
10 ROCKem/SOCKem Online Joint Venture Ideas
A joint venture is when two or more businesses join together
to work on a project for a set period of time. Doing online
joint ventures can increase your chances of beating your
competition, increasing your sales and profits, saving time
and money, getting valuable referrals, and increasing your
market share. The following are ten online joint venture ideas:
1. A simple joint venture would be exchanging text links or
banners with other related web sites.
2. Share a web site with another business with the same target
market. You both will be marketing and advertising the same
web site which means double the traffic.
3. Exchange testimonials or endorsements for each others
products or services.
4. Combine your products or services together with another
businesses into one big package. You could split the profits.
5. Do you have and product or service that doesn't sell good?
Offer it as a free bonus for another businesses product or
service. In exchange ask for a small portion of the profits.
6. Offer to insert a promotional ad for another business into
your product package. Just ask them in return to do the
same for your business.
7. Trade e-zine or auto-responder ads with similar businesses.
8. Team up with related businesses to create an promotional
e-book to give away. Publish your web site ads in the e-book
then just give it away for free.
9. Host a virtual trade show or seminar with another business.
Include each other's promotional material on the web site.
10. Create a freeware program with another business. Include a
promotional ad for each of your businesses in the program. Submit
it to freeware and freebie sites.
Author- Kishore Articles
- Rivers Corbett
- Rivers Corbett, MBA is an award winning entrepreneur, speaker, and author of "13 Fears of Entrepreneurs" He has received numerous business honors including Entrepreneur of the Year, Canada's Hottest Start-ups List and Canada's Fastest Growing Companies list through Profit magazine and most recently recognized as one of Canada's 10 Mentor RockStars.. Rivers is presently a member of Startup Canada's National Advisory Council, founding entrepreneur of StartUP Fredericton & the "Entrepreneur in Residence" at the University of New Brunswick. His real joy and expertise is being a StartUP Advisor and "zagging while everyone else zigs"...like his two newest businesses ventures the Relish Gourmet Burgers restaurant chain and TheRockStar StartUP for StartUP entrepreneurs. Oh... he is also the leader of a team of over 25 chefs through his other company The Chef Group. Not bad for a guy who hates to cook. Always looking for a new idea to help businesses' succeed...this is his newest marketing discovery for StartUPs The Lyoness Advantage. "Rivers is a 21st century entrepreneur, he's the one to watch" - Jim Gilbert: Canada's Huggable Car Dealer!