As a Trail Blazin' Entrepreneur....
* Are you interested in connecting with like-minded entrepreneurs?
* Do you want to shoot for the stars...instead of going around in circles?
* Do you know what Donald Trump and Oprah Winfrey each have in common?
* Are you too busy to attend a Summit that could help increase your business ten-fold?
* Are you REALLY hungry for greater success?
The Entrepreneurs Summit was created in 2010 by a group of the region's leading business people. The idea was simple – to create an opportunity for entrepreneurs (startup to professional) to easily come together with like-minded individuals who could share ideas, knowledge, inspiration and opportunities.
It's somewhere younger entrepreneurs can tap into the experience of those who have been there and done it – learning from their mistakes and soaking up invaluable business knowledge. A transfer of wisdom that supports growing businesses, nurtures emerging talent and helps to create the wealth, jobs and opportunities that are a major contribution to the sustainable transformation of our regional economy.
That’s what The Entrepreneurs Summit is all about...and the first one in February is a 2-day virtual conference....attend in your pajamas in your living room if you want.. Attending is sooo easy. I'll be attending and I thought you might be interested in attending too.
Oh yes...there's a bonus for early registrants. Here's the link... TheEntrepreneursSummit
Here's to an awesome 2011,
- Rivers Corbett
- Rivers Corbett, MBA is an award winning entrepreneur, speaker, and author of "13 Fears of Entrepreneurs" He has received numerous business honors including Entrepreneur of the Year, Canada's Hottest Start-ups List and Canada's Fastest Growing Companies list through Profit magazine and most recently recognized as one of Canada's 10 Mentor RockStars.. Rivers is presently a member of Startup Canada's National Advisory Council, founding entrepreneur of StartUP Fredericton & the "Entrepreneur in Residence" at the University of New Brunswick. His real joy and expertise is being a StartUP Advisor and "zagging while everyone else zigs"...like his two newest businesses ventures the Relish Gourmet Burgers restaurant chain and TheRockStar StartUP for StartUP entrepreneurs. Oh... he is also the leader of a team of over 25 chefs through his other company The Chef Group. Not bad for a guy who hates to cook. Always looking for a new idea to help businesses' succeed...this is his newest marketing discovery for StartUPs The Lyoness Advantage. "Rivers is a 21st century entrepreneur, he's the one to watch" - Jim Gilbert: Canada's Huggable Car Dealer!