So...YOU want to be an entrepreneur! Start your own business!!
I can understand why....
- follow your own dream, not someone else's
- have lots of free time
- no more boss
- you be the boss
- finally get paid what you are worth
- have your spouse not work anymore
- retire early
It all sounds great! Oh did I mention the pineapple drinks under the palm tree in the hammock.
Here's the good news. It's ALL possible! Yep...all possible.
Here's the other news! It takes time, effort and focus...notice I didn;'t say loads and loads of money. Although that helps..smile
Here's the other other good news.....you don't have to figure it out yourself.
Recognize these names - Tony Robbins, Wayne Gretsky, Babe Ruth, Tom Brady, President Obama, and Donald Trump? They all have help/had in guiding them towards their success! They ALL have/had coaches in their life. They were all smart enough to recognize that although they had talent...they needed guidance in their journey to success. Yes..even Tiger Woods...from a professional stand point...has a coach! See what happens though on the other side though when you don;t have a coach...smile.
And so can YOU! And so MUST you! ..get a coach!
A coach for a startup entrepreneur can save so many headaches, keep you focused on being the 20% that make it to 5 years, suggest opportunity for your business for new products, ideas for marketing, cash flow suggestions, sales technique and yes...time management. How? Easy...they have been there and done that! They have been students of the journey themselves....
Now..I know what you are thinking. I can;t afford a coach. Well my answer is ...YOU CANNOT AFFORD NOT TO HAVE A COACH! And...it's actually quite affordable. Here's some ideas.
1. I personally offer a "new business" 3 week coaching session for $97
2. I know coaches who barter their services. One girl I know is providing her services to a fitness trainer in return for a training program. No cash actually is handed over. But...both people win.
3. The internet has opportunity with FREE webinars and conferences. Not to self promote....but I am offering people the opportunity to attend a "virtual" conference. Hang out with 12 amazing entrepreneur speakers from the comforts of your home or office. ... Only $9.97. Here's the website http://TheEntrepreneursSummit.com
4. Invite an entrepreneur to lunch once per month to "pick their brain." And don;t think they are too busy..most love to help.
5. Find help on Facebook or Twitter.
See how easy it is to get a coach? The key is to make it a part of your business plan. The key is to just get one! You cannot do this all alone...I promise you will fail if you think you can!
If you'd like to find out more about entrepreneurship and get some cool tips...feel free to contact me via my email email@example.com
Here's to your success!!
Join me and other Entrepreneurs in February
at The "virtual" Entrepreneurs Summit !
- Rivers Corbett
- Rivers Corbett, MBA is an award winning entrepreneur, speaker, and author of "13 Fears of Entrepreneurs" He has received numerous business honors including Entrepreneur of the Year, Canada's Hottest Start-ups List and Canada's Fastest Growing Companies list through Profit magazine and most recently recognized as one of Canada's 10 Mentor RockStars.. Rivers is presently a member of Startup Canada's National Advisory Council, founding entrepreneur of StartUP Fredericton & the "Entrepreneur in Residence" at the University of New Brunswick. His real joy and expertise is being a StartUP Advisor and "zagging while everyone else zigs"...like his two newest businesses ventures the Relish Gourmet Burgers restaurant chain and TheRockStar StartUP for StartUP entrepreneurs. Oh... he is also the leader of a team of over 25 chefs through his other company The Chef Group. Not bad for a guy who hates to cook. Always looking for a new idea to help businesses' succeed...this is his newest marketing discovery for StartUPs The Lyoness Advantage. "Rivers is a 21st century entrepreneur, he's the one to watch" - Jim Gilbert: Canada's Huggable Car Dealer!